How much to use
Dispense one pump into your palm.
Foam up with a little warm water and massage into your skin for about 30 seconds, avoiding your eyes.
Note: if you hold the product upside down and pump two or three times, the liquid will flow more freely.
Organic Hydrafoam™ – Exceptionally gentle cleansing agent
Vegetable Glycerine – Humectant
Canadian Willowherb™ – Soothes and Calms, Purifying, Antioxidant
Lanablue™ – Antioxidant
This product also includes Aspect Dr’s signature blend of ethically-sourced and certified-organic Australian indigenous super fruits:
- Kakadu plum – the world’s highest source of bio-available Vitamin C.
- Davidson plum – this holds a range of phyto-active compounds, including tartaric acid, gallic acid, quercetin and anthocyanin
- Lemon myrtle – a powerhouse of antioxidants that target a range of skin conditions
- Dessert lime – a botanical extract that delivers natural, stable and active bio-available Vitamin C
- Mountain pepper berry – with powerful antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and skin conditioning properties. It also supports Vitamin C stability and collagen production.
Before using this product for the first time always read the ingredients. If you have a known allergy to any of the ingredients do not use this product. Not to be taken. Do not apply to irritated skin. Avoid contact with your eyes.
Aspect Dr products are free of parabens, formaldehyde, sodium lauryl sulphate, propylene glycol, mineral oils, alcohol and hydroquinone. Not tested on animals.
We offer a free skincare consultation to ensure you choose the products that are best for your skin type.
Please complete our consultation form or phone us on 0800 45 45 99 to book.