We tracked the progress of treatment for sunspots on this patient. Once treated the sunspots go darker and then fade. The photo on the left shows before treatment. The photo on the right shows after one treatment, five weeks later. Cost for one treatment is $120.
Tired of looking tired? Freshen up – just like Hollywood celebs do. Book in with our lovely Shirley-Belle at Haylo Skin & Body here in Welly (Miramar) – Wednesday 1 August: 04 388 2025 (late appointments available).
For our Cutera Xeo skin laser and Dysport® (botulinum toxin) treatments and more.
We’re delighted to team up with Enhance in Churton Park and Finesse in Paraparaumu for monthly clinics.
Book now for first Consultation Days:
- 26 June @ Finesse ph: 04 902 6618
- 27 June @ Enhance ph: 04 280 8126
- $50 : redeemable on your first treatment
Be in for limited spaces.
Because our IPL and Genesis treatments are complementary and interchangeable we thought it fair to price them the same. This means a decent price reduction for Genesis face treatment to $350 a session, the same as IPL. We recommend six treatments for the best results.
Either IPL or Genesis treatment = now $350 per session.
Book six sessions and get one free = $1,750.
Plus, based on feedback, we now offer Dysport® (botulinum toxin) by the unit = $7.50 per unit. Most people need 50-65 units for a frown.
Remember, our laser machines are high-spec and we tailor treatment for you – you might have Genesis one session, IPL the next. Many other machines may not offer as effective treatment or you may need many more treatments.
Check out the new prices here.
If you introduce anything new to your skincare regime this winter, make it Hyaluronic serum. Aspect Dr’s powerhouse Hyaluronic serum reduces moisture loss and actually increases water retention, soothing and brightening your skin.
Perfect to help combat winter’s chafing winds and frosty temperatures, which can leave your skin feeling dry and scratchy.
Look after your skin this winter just as much as you do in summer.
Aspect Dr™ products are cosmaceuticals that target the cause of skincare concerns rather than just covering up symptoms.
Available here. No nasties, smart packaging, last for ages.
The condition of your hands can indicate all sorts of things, including hydration, overall care, work history and age. Sun spots, wrinkles, age spots can all be managed with either our IPL or laser treatment.
Treatment is from $120.
Winter’s always a good time to get on top of things. Remember we’re at: Haylo Skin & Body, Miramar (04 388 2025); Essentially You in Greytown (304 8307) and the Bowen Centre, Crofton Downs (0800 45 45 99).
From the end of this month we start our new clinics at Haylo Skin & Body – New Zealand Clinic of the year 2017 – 2018. We’ve got a consultation day on 28 March – 30 minutes for $50 redeemable on treatment. The first clinic is on 11 April. Call 388 2025 for an appointment or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Haylo is @: 127C Park Rd, Miramar.
Ps We’re still at the Bowen Centre, Crofton Downs and also run regular clinics out of Essentially You in Greytown.
We have a vacancy for a Business Coordinator. All applicants must apply via seek.co.nz
Have a look at the job description:
Job Description Business Coordinator
The Business Coordinator is responsible for business support functions and administration duties, including reception at the front desk of our Bowen Hospital consulting rooms and at some satellite clinics in the Wellington region. As the ‘face’ of Richard Evans Vascular and Laser Aesthetics, the Business coordinator is responsible for the first impression we make.
Richard Evans Vascular provides advice and treatment across a range of vein and arterial conditions, including varicose veins, lower limb arterial disease, aortic aneurysms and carotid artery disease. Richard Evans Vascular sells compression stockings in its online shop.
Laser Aesthetics offers medical-grade skin laser treatments for a range of conditions, including spider veins, facial redness, broken capillaries and fine lines and wrinkles, as well as Dysport treatments and IPL treatments. Laser Aesthetics has an online ship selling the Aspect Dr active skincare range – only available from approved stockists.
Responsibilities for Richard Evans Vascular
- Greeting and welcoming clients.
- Answering questions and being the first point of contact for any patient inquiries.
- Answering all calls.
- Coordinating patients’ bookings, including those at satellite clinics, eg, Levin.
- Advising on medical insurance processes, including prior approval.
- Sending out information packs and blood forms if required.
- Booking patients into Wakefield Hospital’s computer system.
- Managing Richard Evans’ own diary.
- Preparing invoices for Richard Evans Vascular clinics and procedures.
- Checking accounts payable invoices against orders or quotes and liaising with the Accountant.
- Taking eftpos payments for Richard Evans Vascular clinics and procedures, as appropriate.
- Preparing meeting agendas and minutes for monthly staff meetings,
drafting correspondence from dictaphone and preparing letters, managing emails, keeping updated records and files.
- Providing administrative support for clinical staff, eg, sonographer.
- Other duties as assigned (eg, travel arrangements etc).
Responsibilities for Laser Aesthetics
- Greeting and welcoming clients.
- Answering questions being the first point of contact for any patient inquiries.
- Answering all calls.
- Managing emails.
- Taking eftpos payments.
- Maintaining stock movement records for products sold either in clinic or via the online shop.
- Monitoring orders from the online shop.
- Monitoring and managing office supplies.
- Ordering Theatre stock, except pharmaceuticals.
- Ordering theatre stockings and stockings for the online shop.
- Dispatching stockings from online shop orders.
- Proven experience as a Business Coordinator.
- Strong information technology experience, eg, printer, email, internet, computer.
- Knowledge of office management and accounting procedures.
- Good working knowledge of Medtech is desirable.
- Some understanding of the health/medical sector is desirable.
- Good working knowledge of accounting package, Xero, is desirable.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Sound judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Previous experience managing invoices for a business.
- Ability to be responsive and to demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to manage competing demands on time.
- Experience working with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Professional demeanour and appearance.
The clinic will be closed from 5pm, 21 December, reopening on Monday 15 January but the online shop is open. Just bear with us as sending your products will take a little longer than normal.
Ps: our 0800 45 45 99 number, email: email@example.com and booking form will be cleared periodically so please leave us a message.
In an emergency please call 111.