Laser Genesis and 1064/532 nm treatments for your face.
State-of-the-art treatment encourages collagen production and fades redness caused by microvascular proliferation.
- fine wrinkles – our laser can stimulate skin collagen production, with a gradual skin-tightening effect
- rosy cheeks, nose, forehead – our laser will gently reduce the appearance of redness
- vascular marks, broken capillaries around the nose and forehead – our laser will help reduce these
- sun spots and other sun skin damage – our laser will gently fade sun damage
- acne scarring – our laser may improve acne scarring.
Plus we also offer facial medi-treatments – these are lactobotanical peels that are powerful, yet gentle. The facial encourages skin renewal through exfoliation, while also hydrating your skin.
State-of-the-art laser treatment for your legs and face – watch unsightly spider veins and fine facial veins fade.
- spider veins – our laser gently heats the spider veins so they collapse and eventually improve or fade away
- recent scars – if your scar is less than 12 months old, our laser may help reduce the redness.
Dysport injections block signals from the nerves to the muscles, which means the muscles can’t contract and keep their shape. This relaxes and softens the fine lines and wrinkles on your face.
For sweating treatment, Dysport injections block the signals to the sweat glands so less sweat is produced.
- excessive sweating (axillary hyperhidrosis).
- ageing or lined facial skin: forehead lines, crows’ feet (lines around the eyes) and frown lines.
- areas on the face to help prevent wrinkles.
Important information about Dysport® treatment
Dysport® is a Prescription Medicine containing 500 units of Clostridium botulinumtoxin type A toxin haemagglutinin complex for injection.
It is used for the treatment of frown lines, forehead lines and crow’s feet and for the treatment of severe primary hyperhidrosis of the axillae.
Dysport should be administered only by trained medical professionals. Dysport has risks and benefits.
Cautions: people with defective neuro-muscular transmission disorders, infection at site of injection, glaucoma, pregnancy and lactation.
Possible side effects include headaches, injection site pain/burning/stinging/bruising/swelling/redness, local muscle weakness, including drooping eyelids/eyebrows, eyelid swelling, skin tightness, tingling sensations, aching/itching forehead, nausea and flu-like symptoms. For hyperhidrosis it can include perceived increase in sweating in areas other than the underarms, pain at the injection site, pain, hot flushes and transient arm weakness.
If you have any side effects or concerns speak to your doctor or your nurse at Laser Aesthetics.
You will need to pay for this medicine. Normal doctors’ visit fees apply.
Note: DYSPORT® facial treatments last about four months and after this time further courses of treatment may be necessary. Hyperhidrosis treatment lasts about 7.5 months and after this time further courses of treatment may be necessary
Speak to your specialist about your own situation.
DYSPORT ® is a registered trademark of New Zealand Medical and Scientific Ltd, PO Box 132400, Sylvia Park, Auckland